Paleo breakfasts have been the hardest to get used to. Who doesn’t want a bagel slathered with cream cheese? At first, it was very difficult to find a variety of breakfasts to not get bored of and that keep me satisfied at the same time. It is so much easier to grab a bowl of cereal and go, but with some planning ahead, this could be just as easy! Feel free to cook the night before and then heat up on medium power in the microwave the next morning! They are also convenient on the go, as they are omelette finger food!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium frying pan, cook bacon until crispy, then transfer to a medium bowl.
3. Return pan to medium high heat. Add olive oil onions. Cook while stirring until onions are translucent. Add tomatoes and cook for 2 more minutes.
4. Transfer onions and tomatoes into the bowl with the bacon and mix.
5. Lightly grease a 6 muffin tin. Distribute onion, tomatoes, and bacon evenly in each cup.
6. Beat 6 eggs and salt and pepper in a mixing bowl, and top off each muffin cup with egg until full.
7. Bake for 25 minutes, or until risen and golden brown.
8. Carefully remove each muffin and serve while hot. Like it spicy? Top with hot sauce or salsa to your liking!