I usually let the weekly circular decide what is for dinner, so I got excited when I saw that pork tenderloin was on sale. It will allow me to cook outside on this muggy evening and use fresh herbs from my garden. That’s win/win!
1. Preheat grill to medium heat.
2. While grill is heating, mix garlic and herbs in a small bowl. With a paring knife, pierce the pork in about 20 places, 1 inch deep. Stuff each hole with the herb and garlic mixture.
3. Rub the olive oil and lemon juice on the pork and then generously season with salt and pepper.
4. Grill while turning for approximately 20 minutes or until it reaches an interior temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Cover with foil and allow to sit for several minutes. Slice thick slices and pour juices over the servings