I am a Daddy’s girl, and a day out on his boat with him makes me a happy camper! I have been consumed by wedding planning details (8 days, eek), and a day out on the water was just what I needed! We only caught one fish (ok, HE caught the only fish), but that is dinner for tonight! Can’t get fresher than that!
I am using fluke for this recipe, but if you can’t find it, any filet of white fish would work. You could use flounder, tilapia, or sole.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a food processor, chop the walnuts until they form chunky crumbs. Transfer to a plate.
3. Rinse out food processor, add sundried tomatoes, basil, garlic, olive oil, and salt and pepper. Blend until it forms a paste.
4. Coat each filet with sundried tomato paste then coat with walnuts. Place on baking sheet.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes until walnuts begin to brown.
Serve with a fresh tomato salad from the garden!