In an attempt to keep up with the garden, I was trying to think of a dish that uses peppers. I wrote the recipe for two bell peppers, but don’t be afraid to try different combinations of smaller ones! My version actually had 2 Italian roasters, an Anaheim, a Serrano, and a habanero.
2 buffalo medallions
1 medium onion – chopped
2 bell peppers
1 ear of corn – husked
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1/2 tsp. cumin
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. chili powder
1. Preheat grill to medium high heat. Grill peppers and corn until browned on all sides.
2. In a small bowl, mix dry spices. Use about half to rub the buffalo steaks. Grill for about 7 minutes per side.
3. In a large frying pan, heat the olive oil and add the onions. Cook until browned.
4. Cut the peppers open and remove the stems and seeds. Cut the corn off the cob. Add peppers and corn to the onions and add the remainder of the dry spices. Allow to cook for one minute to blend flavors.
5. Pile peppers, onions, and corn on top of the buffalo steaks and enjoy!