This is a very easy way to prepare salmon….AND it’s super healthy! Try serving it with a side of Coconut Curry Cauliflower Mash for a complete paleo feast!
2 pieces of salmon filet
1/4 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup coconut flakes
Salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Pour coconut milk into a shallow bowl, and dip salmon in it to coat.
3. Coat salmon with coconut flakes and season with salt.
4. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Try saying that five times fast! This is a super quick and easy side dish that is bursting with flavor!
1 Head Cauliflower – cut into 1 inch pieces
1/2 cup coconut milk
2 tsp. green curry powder
Salt to taste
1. Steam cauliflower until mushy.
2. Combine all ingredients in a food processor, and blend until smooth. This will take at least 3 minutes, be patient!
We love bananas in our house and when they are on sale we stock up. Looking at our shopping cart, you would think we were a family of monkeys! When we accidentally buy more than we can eat, there is no problem making sure they don’t go to waste! Most get frozen for smoothies, but when our latest batch turned brown I decided to try turning them into some scrumptious muffins! If yours are not over ripe, you may wish to add some honey to sweeten it up.
4 over ripe bananas – mashed
1/2 cup almond butter
1/2 cup coconut spread
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup almond flour
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
Pinch of salt
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat overnight to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, mix together bananas, eggs, almond butter, coconut spread, and vanilla using a hand mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes.
3. In a medium bowl, stir together almond flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Slowly stir in dry ingredients to the wet ingredient bowl. Mix for one minute, then fold in chopped walnuts.
4. Fill paper lined muffin pans 2/3 of the way. This should yield 18 muffins.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
When the weather gets cold, there’s nothing quite like warming up the house with the oven and infusing your home with delicious smells!
This recipe is so simple, yet is so incredible people will think you spent all day preparing it!
6 assorted chicken pieces
3 large sprigs rosemary – leaves removed and minced
3 cloves garlic – minced
1 Tbsp. Olive oil
Juice of 1 lemon
Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large roasting dish, coat chicken pieces with all ingredients.
3. Roast for 60 minutes or until golden brown while basting occasionally.