Nothing really lives up to a bowl of potato chips, but this sure comes close! With the right balance of flavors, this recipe is incredibly delicious and guilt free!!
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Using a mandolins set to the thinnest setting, create chips out of the beets.
3. In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients, then place beets on cookie sheets in a single layer.
4. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove and turn beets over. Return to oven and cook until crispy.
5. Serve as a snack or a side dish for a perfectly grilled steak!